Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

We're slowly progressing!

Phew, we had a busy weekend & it revolved around all things baby!

We decided on a paint color for the nursery ::claps & cheers:: We're going with the color Minted Lemon by Behr. We went back & forth a lot on whether we wanted to do cream or a green color. The cream looked nasty on our walls & the green was, perfect! We knew we didn't want pink, as the bedding is pink & we wanted something that would accent it. I hate matchy matchy when it comes to, well; anything. So, we're going with green! I promise it will look nice!

We also picked up some absofrickinadorable birdie decor from Hobby Lobby on Saturday (her theme is birdies). I cannot wait to show it all off!

Yesterday we registered at BRU & today.... we BOUGHT THE CRIB!!

You like??

We had one from JcPenny's picked out for the longest time & today, hubby was doing some looking around & found this one that we liked much, much more & was only about $30 more than the one we originally picked out! Woot! I can't wait to get it! The dresser/changer that goes with it, we don't love; so we're going to wait until we get the crib assembled & then try & find something that will match this.

We're painting this weekend & will of course keep you updated on it :)

Oh & my sunburn looks 876541 times worse than yesterday. I hope it will go away soon because I hate walking around looking like a pregnant lobster. But the good news is, the planet on my face got substantially smaller. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

6 comments:

  1. I love that crib! I cant wait to see the finished room! What type of birdies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crib!! We are doing birdies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see the bird theme put together!!! It sounds so cute. And you better post pics of the paint once you finish... I hope Dall lets you near the room haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see Claire's nursery come together. Pink and green are my favorite girl combo colors. Love the crib! We are searching elsewhere for our dresser too. I think we are going to bring a crib rail or something with us to furniture stores and try to match something there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, can't wait to see the bird theme!! Cute crib. We are having trouble deciding on one....but yeah..we are painting a light green color as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is the same crib B has......only his is black!! LOVE IT & birds is such a great theme for a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete