Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

In a blogging rut

& I don't know how to get out of it! I haven't really had the urge to blog lately, and I hate that because I love reading ya'lls (always wanted to say that considering I'm not from the south) blogs!

It's not that I don't have anything to say. It's quite possible that I have too much to say. I just don't have the patience to sit down & type a sensible post. I swear that having a baby has made me totally A.D.D. I constantly have a trillion and one thoughts running through my head & I can never focus on just one thing. Same goes for blogging & carrying on a conversation. I'm constantly thinking about what I'm going to say/do or write next to put together a logical sentence. It actually concerns me. HA!

So here is my attempt at getting out of this rut. I'm going to try & put together posts that actually make sense & that are interesting.

Because, do people even read my posts anyway anymore? Eh, even if you don't, I want to be able to document my daughter's life & this blog is a perfect way to do that!

I will try my darndest to be back tomorrow with a re-cap of our Thanksgiving & Claire's 3 month post. OHMYGAHH!!


10 comments:

  1. Hey! I love, love your blog! Keep posting! I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..again! :) I just run them under warm water and they heat up sooo much quicker than milk in a bottle. Also, they take up less space! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still read your blog!!! So just keep writing for me m'kay? Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog, and I love it! We all get in a rut, there are days where I have no clue how to put the words together lol. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I think that... and then I remember that I am blogging mostly for myself so whatever comes out comes out. Did you see my post full of a ton of random pictures that had no real connection? It happens to all of us. Trust me, people will still read it :o).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep blogging.. I love your blog! And now that I am expecting I am enjoying it even more... I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have 300+ followers of course we read! I wanna see more cute pics of the bebe! So if you have nothing to say, just post some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award.
    View my newest post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think everyone is in a blogging rut lately. I have read about 20+ bloggers {including myself} that are not really into it right now. We are all enjoying the Holidays and our little ones. There are way more important things that blogging sometimes. You enjoy a break and we will see ya when we see ya. These babies don't stay baby's very long.

    ReplyDelete