Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 8, 2008

"You don't marry someone you can live with--you marry someone you cannot live without." -Unknown

Two years ago Sunday, we stood before God, nature, hundreds of family & friends & were united as one for eternity.

Two years ago Sunday, I married my best friend. My rock. My soul mate. My support system. My everything.

Two years ago Sunday, I was made the luckiest 20 year old girl in the world.


We've accomplished a lot in the short two years of our marriage.

We acquired a mortgage, bought a puppy, got a college degree, bought me an SUV, got pregnant, bought another house & most importantly, we have built a solid foundation for a successful & loving courtship

I love you, Dallas Reed Davis. Thank you for standing by me in the the tough times, happy times & all the time. Here's to many, many more years of happiness. I cannot wait to share my future with you.


















































16 comments:

  1. Such GORGEOUS pictures. Your dress is absolutely beautiful. Happy 2 year anny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Love your dress and the site! Happy 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got married on the same day :)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! And...I had the same wedding gown as you!! I guess I don't have a lot of wedding photos on my blog, but I recently did a post and put one photo up here...
    http://thetullyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/our-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!
    You were a beautiful bride!! Your dress was gorgeous and so was your cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing all of the pics from your special day. I wish I could see your hair closer up...it looks awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous location for your wedding!!!! Your dress was beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary & what a beautiful wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You look INCREDIBLE in your wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous (HUGE) wedding! How many people were there?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, Mrs. D., you were an incredibly GORGEOUS bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, 08-08-08 was a very special day for my husband and I also.
    Happy 2nd Anniversary!
    Beautiful wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your wedding was incredibly beautiful. Congratulations to two years and may you continue to be blessed as you grow old together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete