Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All Fixed.

My hair, that is.

As I said in my Vlog, I got it fixed on Friday!

Wednesday night, after the tragic incident, I texted one of my old girlfriends that I used to work with at the Salon I receptioned{pretty sure that's not a word. Oh well.} at a few years ago. She also did my hair for my wedding & I KNEW she could salvage the mess that was my hair.

She just so happened to have a cancellation this past Friday at 12:30. Which NEVER happens, so of course I said I'd be there! 

"I'm warning you, you're gonna laugh when you see me" I told her on the phone.

"Oh, it can't be that bad" she said.

"Trust me. Just wait" 

Friday rolled around & I showed up at the salon. Took out the 1,001 bobby pins that were holding my hair back, let it down & we both died laughing.

"What is this??!" She asked. "Did she just put your hair in a pony tail & chop it?" 

HAHA! Anyway, after a few good laughs & lots of snipping, the product was finished.

While it's shorter than I originally wanted it, it's not her fault! And? I love it.

Side View

Front View
I feel so sasssssy. Yay for pretty hair!

Also, I promise to get part II of my story up soon. 
{I really, truly can't thank you all enough for your kind words & stories. I am SO glad a lot of you can relate.}

I've been really lazy busy with things besides blogging & commenting on blogs. 

Sorry!!

25 comments:

  1. I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm having hair envy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't imagine what the original cut looked like but this one? I love. If I could work up the courage, or have enough to drink, I would totally cut my hair like that. It's hot. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is adorable and looks good on you mama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! Looks even better than the photo you showed your stylist!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hair. Looks super on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great, and I guarantee it'll grow back so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair she did a great job. Just wanted to let you know I still follow your blog
    http://familyofthreejustexpanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks great :) Your so lucky you can pull off short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the hair! after my wedding, i'm thinking about getting a cut like this. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the haircut! You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable! It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. super gorgeous cut ! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your hair! Seriously, it looks great on you. If I was to go short, that is exactly what I would get. Loved your friends comment about just putting it in a ponytail and chopping it off ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! Just found your blog through twitter. Love the new hair cut. I've been contemplating cutting mine off as well, but can't commit. Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so cute, Laur! Dang you just keep chopping & chopping LOL ;) Wish I had it in me to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a new follower! Love the hair - it looks so healthy and modern!

    I left a blog award for you over here: http://wolfrumchronicle.blogspot.com/2011/04/wheeee-blog-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete