* A helpful/supportive husband
* A flexible /supportive job & co-workers
* An understanding, patient pediatrician
* Claire's bath time
* A temperature less than 100.4
* Baby burps
* Monthly dates with my husband
*Helpful, loving parents.
*Carter's Mix n' Match outfits
* Hot showers
* An easy hair style
* Poopy diapers
* Bobby Brown creamy concealer
* A good deodorant (for days I don't get to shower)
* Fischer Price Lamb Swing
* Baby coo's
* A freezer full of breast milk
* Diapers that don't leak
* The way my husband loves my daughter
* The way my daughter loves my husband
* "What to Expect the First Year" Book. aka. My Bible
* Johnson's Baby Lotion
*Christmas music on a snowy day
*Starbucks Venti Iced Lattes
* Anti- Depressants (duh).
* Nuk Paci's
* A glass (or 2) of chardonnay at the end of a long day
* Frozen Dinners
* Pumping (not the actual act, the results)
But most of all, my baby. My baby makes me happy. My baby fills my heart with joy, love & happiness. Whether I get a shower that day or not. Whether I get my coffee fix or not. Whether she doesn't nap or not. Whether she's fussy & grumpy or not.
My, how my list has changed since I've become a parent. Who would have thought poopy diapers & coupons & milk from my boobs would have ever made me clap & jump up & down for joy??
What as a parent makes you happy/makes your life easier?
Also, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your advice on my last post. I am no longer losing sleep over traveling with a 4 month old. I will definitely use all of your advice!!