Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you & have a link to their blog
Copy the award & paste it to your blog
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself
Nominate 7 bloggers you love & link to their blog
Ok here we go with some "interesting" facts:
* I have 4 tattoos. None of which mean anything. I got my first one when I was 17 on my big toe, which is my favorite. It's of a cross with a rose going through it. When I was 18, I got a daisy on the right side of my lower stomach (ew). I can only imagine how fugly this will be in a few months. Then I got a heart with wings on the back of my neck when I was 19... I like this one ok & lastly, I have an outline of a sparrow on the inside of my ankle that I got on a whim with one of my best friend's last summer (wasn't that fun Kati??! haha!)
* I have an obsession with 16 & Pregnant & Teen Mom on MTV. I don't know what it is, but I find those girls so fascinating. Maybe because not only do I feel sorry for them, but it makes me feel normal about my own life
* I love rap & hip hop music. Why? Because I am black on the inside. HA. Just kidding. But ever since I was like 14, I have loved that music & dancing to it. Ask my friends ;)
* I have a massive crush on Zac Efron ::swoons:: he is so yummy & sexy & hot &.... ok you get the point. And am I the only one who doesn't think Johnny Depp is hot in any way, shape or form?
* I do not do well with money. I mean, I cannot pay bills, look at our bank account status or anything to the extent. It gives me the worst anxiety to know how much we do or don't have. Weird? Yes.
* I am the biggest homebody you will ever meet. Ever since I was little, I have never liked to be away from home for an extended period of time. I never slept over at other girls' houses, they always had to come to mine. I am a creature of habit & routine. To this day, I would rather sit at home & watch a movie on the weekends than go out.
* I am really afraid & grossed out by nursing homes. The smell & the overall atmosphere makes me want to vomit & the old people that try to make conversation or chase me in wheel chairs really scare me. I know this may sound mean, but it's true!!
Ok, now to nominate 7 ladies (even though they may have already received this award):
Melissa @ The Atkinson Family
Ashley Paige @ I Love you More Than Carrots
Jenny @ The Semans Family
Melissa @ Hanging With Mr. Cooper
Carolyn @ The Kipper Family Blog
Ashley @ The Ruby Baby