Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So, I've totally been MIA.

And I apologize. Things around here have been CRAZY lately. We had a blast on our little vacation & I jumped right back into the craziness of work, which explains why I have taken a blogging hiatus!

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Hubby & I had a great time in sunny St. George. We spent the weekend relaxing, eating & shopping-which was fantastic. I think I took 2 pictures total. I suck at picture taking for real. Oh, & baby girl made out pretty well with everything we got for her. Gymboree outlet + Children's Place outlet + Osh Gosh B'Gosh outlet= $$ spent on miss Claire. She got some adorable things for cheap!! Mainly for next summer though.

But Memorial Day weekend is always a bit of a sad time of year for my family. It is the anniversary of my Grandma's (dad's mom) death. I cannot believe it has been 3 years. It was the worst weekend of our lives as we literally watched her die, so it's hard not be a little sad this time of year.

Also, my co-worker's longtime boyfriend passed away yesterday morning of liver failure, so it's just a hard week for all of us and it's also why I'm being a bad blogger. Because I'm the only one at work this week & haven't had time to do anything besides work! So, I'm sorry!

I hope you're all having a great week. I'm so glad it's already Wednesday!! WOOT!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back and I'm glad you had a good vacation! My thoughts are with your family and you co-worker during this time. I hope your week gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to start a new blog to keep peeps updated on our progress...so you can follow it if you want!

    http://www.thelifeandtimesofapcospatient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete