Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daddy brought home the "nice camera" from work this weekend

& we had a little photo sesh 
Yes, she's on the counter. 

God, I love her.

She loves me too :)

And LOVES grabbing noses

Drool

Getting so big
Also, thanks to your suggestions, I'm meeting up with a local momma tomorrow &  giving her about 150oz of my frozen breast milk stash for her 4 month old baby boy. It feels so good to give it to a baby who will benefit from it, rather than throw it away!

16 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!

    I wouldn't want to throw away my bm stash either! I breastfed for 13 months, so I understand the desire to not just toss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just so precious! love her little facial expresions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a sweetie! I think she looks a lot like both of you. And her little flower clippy is presh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So cute! What kind of camera did you get?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures - especially the drool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is too cute! My 5 week old has the same leopard print onesie! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Liv likes to grab noses too...so it doesn't stop haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the photo shoot! great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!!! Jack grabs my face all the time, I absolutely love it...even when his nails are a little long and I end up with scratches on my face... :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just so sweet! Love the face grabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flower clippy is too sweet, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so, sooo cute! Ugh, A grabs my nose all the time and it is not so fun after a while, lol. Right now he is obsessed with ears though... babies are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos!! I love the one of you and her...so much love :) Thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete