Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful on this Thursday

I have never participated in "Thankful Thursday" before, but since I'm feeling extra thankful today, I'd thought I'd do it!

On this gloomy, rainy/snowy March Thursday, I am thankful that we went through with the surgery for Claire's cleft palate

mmmm...


& she is able to start eating solid food.

You can't tell from this picture, but she HATED rice cereal.

So far, we've eaten rice cereal {hates} pears {loves} & avocado {loves}.

Avocado Mustache


Up next, naners & sweet potato! 

Thank God for the cleft palate team at Primary Children's Hospital, for fixing my sweet baby.

Happy Thursday!

What are YOU thankful for today??

p.s. watch for a post in the next couple of days. I have been working on something exciting & different that I think you guys are going to LOVE. I hope. :)

14 comments:

  1. she is so cute..her little smile is so sweet! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a cutie she is with all that yummie food on her face. I'm so so happy that she's doing good and feeling much better now that her cleft pallet is fixed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so happy in all of the photos you wouldn't know she didn't like some of the foods :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just a doll. I love these photos. The avocado mustache is a keeper! I am so happy that things have gone so well since her surgery! What a great Thursday post!

    Love and Hugs,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that she is able to start solids! I just started my little one on them and she so far loves carrots and hates hates hates peaches. :) It is so fun! I love seeing pictures of your smiling little girl, you and your family sure have been through the ringer the last couple of weeks and it is nice to see the benefits that came from that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is adorable. c hated cereal as well. I would generally mix his fruit with it so he would get his grain and that worked wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Glad she was able to start solids! Averly hated cereal at first, but after a few tries, she ended up loving it! I can't wait to see what you have coming up! Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, she looks SO happy! Grace doesn't like rice cereal either, but mixing fruit helps and we found that she LOVES oatmeal. They even make banana flavored which is a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so sweet....you would never know that she she wasnt enjoying her rice cereal :) SO glad that the surgery went well and she can eat solids now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the pictures! She looks like an advertisement for baby food..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are too sweet! Have you tried mixing the avacado with the rice cereal? M hated the cereal by itself but would eat it mixed

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet smile! My little guy loves pears and avocado too. You should try carrots too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, what a little cutie!! I'm so happy for you that she's feeling better and finally able to eat solid foods. Yay!

    ReplyDelete