Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I swear St. Patty's Day was JUST yesterday!

I'm freaking out a bit over here.


It feels like St. Patrick's Day was just here yesterday!! I was 15 weeks pregnant, craving beer, so I opted for an O'Douls, anxious to know whether "Baby D" was a he or a she.


This St. Patrick's Day? I have a 6.5 month old princess.


Absolutely mind blowing.


What a difference 1 year makes.


St. Patty's Day 2010

St. Patty's Day 2011

{p.s. I don't think I tell you all enough how much I adore you & all the help you offer me! Thank you SO much for the suggestions on my baby food post. I feel more ready than ever to embark on the food makin' process!! eee!!}

11 comments:

  1. I love BOTH pics from the two St. Patricks Days. Glad the little princess if doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patty's Day! This year you can enjoy a real beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally remember that post. Haha. So funny.

    I just love this picture of Claire, she looks like she's growing so fast. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was pregnant too! Crazy the different a year makes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one of the best things about blogs, I think, is that it's so fun to go back in time to see how much things have changed-- and to be excited about what you'll be posting a year from today!

    You and your little lady look beautiful in green : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy how fast it goes by! Callaway has the same shirt on today :) Happy St. patty's to you, Claire and your hubbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A year sure does go fast!! I was just thinking that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy what a difference a year makes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking that last year on St. Patty's day I was so sick (I was miserable my entire 1st trimester) and this year I have a little 4.5 month old! Time goes so fast, enjoy your little one this St. Patrick's day...and everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was pregnant too and totally remember you post about the O'douls! haha!

    Lily loves that same stacking toy! She just pulls them off for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so crazy and awesome all in one!

    ReplyDelete