Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 12, 2010

32 Weeks and... 3 days. oops!

I sorta' forgot to do my weekly post on Friday, so I'm catching up & doing it today!

But first, I want to thank you all so much for your kind words & advice on my last post. I was very surprised at how many people can relate to my situation & that makes me feel so much better. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that struggles with depression. And I'm glad that I was able to help anyone :)

I have my 32 week appt today & will definitely voice my concerns about PPD with him & see what he says.

So, I'm 32.3 weeks pregnant now & I seriously feel like the days are dragggggging. I don't know what it is, but each day feels like a week! I'm just so anxious to meet this little girl & get our lives started with her. I feel like I'm living for the future & not the now. I rush everyday by as a day closer to meeting this baby. I know I'm going to regret it. I know I'm going to wish to go back to the days where we did nothing but lay on the couch, but right now; I just want her to be here already!! Does that make any sense at all? Ok, good.

SURVEY!

How far along?: 32 weeks 3 days
How big is baby?: She weighs about 4 lbs now!
Weight gain?: As of Friday, I hadn't gained any more but I'll find out for sure at my Dr. appt today.

Stretch marks?: Nooo
Maternity clothes?: I live in non-maternity dresses & loose tops
Sleep?: meh.
Best moment this week?: It will be today when I go to the doctor

Food cravings?: French fries. Can't have 'em though. BALLS!
Gender?: girl!
Movement?: Consistently kicking my ribs & bouncing on my bladder.
Belly button?: It actually looks like it wants to be an outie. AHH!
What I miss?: alcohol
Labor signs?: No, just really strong & more frequent braxton hicks contractions

What I'm looking forward to?: BABY SHOWER ON SUNDAY!
Milestone?: Making it to my 8 month of pregnancy before throwing up for the 1st time. It happened Friday morning. I was making breakfast & barely made it to the sink before getting sick! Weird that I made it 8 months before that happened

I feel like I'm growing & growing!

12 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous......you are glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Hopefully your appointment goes well today! :) 8 months along, wow! How exciting! I can't wait to get to that point.. I am only about 5 1/2-6ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous dress!! Ummmm can you please do your survey and include a side note for where your outfit was purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress, and you look so cute, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I got my dress at Khols for $17. I will start adding where I got my dresses from, Mrs. LoveBug :) I love thatyou guys think I dress so cute. I so don't think that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in these pictures.
    I'm glad your doing good, Minus the puking in the sink :(

    I just was able to read your last post. So I'm commenting sort of later and after the fact but I wanted to tell you that I do believe that its a chemical thing and that you can't help it. I do also believe that anyone who judges or makes you feel bad for you telling how you feel on your blog about a problem you are going through is ignorant( I mean if they are rude and judgmental). If people judge you for having a problem then they obviously have never had to deal with this particular issue. If they did they would be singing a different tune. They would understand what your going through.

    I'm proud of you for telling your heart to us. We are all here for our bloggy friends.
    My prayers are with you.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you got sick!! Hopefully it was just a fluke! Looking wonderful as always & I too love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your belly is so damn cute! I nkow what you mean about letting time fly. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and enjoy the time I have for myself right now. Yeah, not possible. I want my baby NOW. Have fun at your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap you look so adorable!!! I can't wait to see your pregnant self :) I miss & love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great and I LOVE that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you believe how quickly you grow. Toward the end of the pregnancy, its like a drastic change daily. Amazing.
    And then after you have the baby, your tummy goes flat again...kinda wrinkly and jiggly, but it tightens back up after a couple months. You look down and go, WOW, I cant believe my belly streched so far out. Skin is CRAZINESS!

    ReplyDelete