Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 30, 2010

35/35!

Today marks a very special milestone in my pregnancy. I am 35 weeks pregnant & have 35 days until my due date!! YAY!!! In a way, 35 days seems soooo far away but also so close at the same time!

I really am starting to feel the effects of pregnancy on my body. Everyday is a struggle & I know it's only going to get more difficult the bigger I get! My hips ache, my toes & fingers look like sausages, my pelvis feels like it's going to break, I pee every 10 minutes, Braxton Hicks are kicking my ass, I get nauseous after every meal, (hellllo 1st trimester sickness) I don't sleep... I could go on & on. This part of pregnancy is just so glamorous, isn't it?

I had my 34 week appointment on Monday & everything looks great. I didn't get an ultrasound, but the doctor measured me & said it's right on for 34 weeks. My next appointment is on the 9th & I will be getting my 1st internal exam (AHHH!!!). I'm nervous for that but am also anxious to see if by chance I'm making any progress in that department. As of right now, baby girl is still sitting up so high. But she is still head down, so that's good!

SURVEY!

How far along?: 35 weeks with 35 days (give or take) left.
How big is baby?: A little over 5 lbs, I think. SO CRAZY!
Weight gain?: Still at 25lbs total.
Stretch marks?: The time has come. I have them. On both of my love handles. Little purple, squiggly lines. Blehh.

Maternity clothes?: I live in non-maternity dresses & loose tops but maternity shorts.
Sleep?: Hmm..let's see: my hips throb, my pelvis burns, my mind races, this baby has a dance party every time I try to fall asleep & I pee every hour. I sleep maybe a good uninterrupted 2 hours every night if I'm lucky.

Best moment this week?: Hearing sweet girl's heartbeat on Monday & knowing she's growing big & strong.
Food cravings?: Ice cream sundaes!!
Gender?: baby girl!
Movement?: ALL THE TIME!! Yesterday, she put on a show for my & hubby. It seriously looked like she was trying to escape. We were laughing so hard. Then she punctured my rib & I cried.

Belly button?: Half in half out. So weird.
What I miss?: Not feeling like I ran a marathon when I get out of bed in the morning.
Labor signs?: Just BH contractions ALL. THE. TIME. They're getting more painful.
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing my two very best friends this weekend. They are coming all the way from Georgia for my shower!! I love them.

Milestone?: 35weeks down 35 DAYS to go!!

I look so tired.
But I feel like the belly looks the same...


Mrs. LoveBug, in case you're wondering (because you always are-HAHA!!), I got my extremely floral shirt at Forever 21.

13 comments:

  1. You look great, sorry for all the pain you are experience but I guess that's pregnancy :) Have a fun shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting close!! You may feel bad but at least you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top!!! If I wasnt so far into this pregnancy I would rush out & get it!! I mean I have 2 months left but I am only going to get bigger from here & have a feeling not going to be getting dressed up! ;O) You look fabulous!! Baby will be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 35 weeks-time is really flying! You look great!!! Hope yu have a fantastic baby shower!!
    (BTW-I've followed your blog from the beginning but rarely if ever comment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BWAHAHAHAA. Thanks for the shout out! As usual, you look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looks so great and I can't believe that you are already almost to having a baby!! Your top is so cute!

    http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good! 35 days will fly by! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you are all belly! I have a feeling the next 35 days will fly by for you. You're so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, mrs d!! Congrats on 35/35. Can't wait to see pics of your little beauty soon enough ;) hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy you came over yesterday!!! You look so beautiful pregnant & I love you! Can't wait for your shower tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How in the hell are you 35/35 already!? You look TOO DAMN CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great...almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete