Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can you say spoiled?

I hope you guys had a fantabulous 4th of July weekend & had yesterday off like we did! Our weekend was so incredibly laid back. We didn't do much of anything, which was really nice because this 1st trimester morning (read:all day) sickness is kicking my big butt.

Buttt... yesterday was someone's 2nd birthday. Can you guess who's?
This little lady's: We spent the day spoiling her rotten. We took her to Petsmart to pick out a toy. The above picture is of her waiting to go on her shopping adventure. She picked out a red lobster toy & would not leave its sight for the rest of the day. We also picked up some fancy schmancy treats from the treat bar for her to enjoy.

Then, we took her over to the in-laws for a play date with their doggies & to swim! She LOVES to swim, you guys! We just discovered that a few weeks ago. Hubby & I went swimming & she jumped in!! So hilarious.

Needless to say, she had a pretty fabulous day. Spoiled Girl.
On her way to Grandma & Grandpa's with her new toy. (Which she took out of the bag on her own might I add)
Not so sure about being in the shopping cart....


PARTYYY!! HAHA!


You're probably rolling your eyes at how much we spoil a dog but she's seriously like our baby. We got her a mere month after getting married. Our lives revolve around her & in a few weeks (OHMIGOD), she's not going to be the center of attention anymore. A human baby will take up most our time, so we want to love on her as much as we can until then.

I have a feeling she's not going to be so good at sharing her time with Claire. Oh boy.


9 comments:

  1. I used to be like that with my dog Sabastian, but as soon as my son came I completely I forgot I had a dog at times, poor dog didn't get fed a couple of times too I'm pretty sure. You're just go busy with the baby, you forget about everything else, and being absolutely exhausted doesn't help either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She deserves a spoiled day because she won't get that much here very soon! But I have a feeling once Claire is over 6 months, they will be bff's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the same exact thing with our dogs, so no worries. Try to make sure she still gets some attention every day when the baby comes, too. She's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you celebrated your dogs birthday. That's so cute. I'm glad you had a nice relaxing weekend also.

    Oh and girl!! You are totally wearing a cutie pie bikini with your adorable belly aren't you?? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she!!! My poor pup needs to be spoiled like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I miss the days of doggie spoiling! Dogs are way too much fun... they don't cry or throw tantrums! And yours is just so adorable :)

    I'm your newest follower by the way!
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! I love this post. That lobster toy is so cute...but my pups would have that destroyed in less than a minute. Most all of their toys are rubber, which is no fun unfortunately! I think it is so cute that she loves to swim too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope Bella enjoyed her last birthday with her mom & dad before claire gets here... because I promise things definitely change for the pets of the family when baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am like you with my fur babies! I always tell myself they will always be my fur babies even with a real baby around hahah because after all they will be the big brother or sister ;)

    ReplyDelete