Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

33 weeks!!

See my ticker up there?? IT SAYS 49 DAYS TO GO!!!

I seriously can't get over the fact that I have less than 50 days until I meet my baby girl (that's assuming she comes on or before her due date, I hoping for the latter). I am SO ready for her to be here.

I'm beyond uncomfortable, especially at night when trying to sleep. My pubic/pelvic bone literally feels like it's being severed from my body. It hurts SOOO bad. I am so so exhausted all the time & seriously feel like I haven't slept in 3 days. And these Braxton Hicks contractions? They can eff off. They are getting much stronger and a lot more frequent. I know it's just my body preparing for the real thing, but geez; they are annoying!

Eh, enough complaining... do I complain too much?? Actually, don't answer that.

Survey Time!

How far along?: 33 weeks!
How big is baby?: About 4ish pounds

Weight gain?: I think it's hanging at around 22lbs. I'm ok with that.
Stretch marks?: I'm getting some more little ones on my boobs, which is a lot better than getting them on my stomach!
Maternity clothes?: I live in non-maternity dresses & loose tops
Sleep?: pretty much horrible. I pee every 2 hours & I literally get tears in my eyes when trying to get out of bed. My pelvis hurts so bad.
Best moment this week?: Seeing Claire on the ultrasound machine on Monday & finding out she has hair! Sweet girl.
Food cravings?: Chick-fil-a!!

Gender?: girl!
Movement?: Allllll the time. She's also gotten into the habit of getting the hiccups at least 4 times a day. As a matter of fact, she has them now!
Belly button?: It's a teeeeny bit of an outie, but still pretty flat
What I miss?: feeling rested

Labor signs?: No, just really strong & more frequent braxton hicks contractions
What I'm looking forward to?: BABY SHOWER ON SUNDAY!
Milestone?: Having less than 50 days!!!

I feel as though I am getting progressively
larger.

11 comments:

  1. How exciting! Less than two months to go! You may feel like crap, but you look beautiful! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting that she will be here so soon!! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! Almost there! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. momma, you look GORGEOUS! seriously, you are glowing. i can't believe that in less than 50 days little miss claire will be here! have such a fabulous time at your shower- and even MORE fun folding the bazillion onesies you're about to get, i'm sure! haha good thing you can pretty much wash a hundred of them in one load of laundry.

    oh.. and try laying in bed with a heating pad (setting on low) over your pevis. sounds weird, i know.. but for some reason, it always makes me feel a little better.. as does rolling around the house on my exercise ball!! (which Sheepie thinks is one giant came of "hey, come catch me and try and steal this giant ball toy) we're a mess most days.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate how cute look in your belly pictures! ;)

    i remember weeks 30-36 being the worst when it came to being uncomfortable. i'd say you're in the worst part right now, but for some reason it gets better towards the end. hang in there, you're ALMOST DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so close now!!! I could feel Baby Girl hiccuping too and now she is here she still gets them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking so great mama! Hope you have a wonderful baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous as always. I have had a couple moments this week where I felt like my pelvis was going to split, and I am a month behind you...so I can only imagine.I hope you have fun on Sunday at your shower and get some awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great! Love all the cute dresses that you have. Dresses are the best...although I have noticed my legs rub together now. Eeewww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress and you look adorable!!

    For sleeping, I ended up sleeping on the sofa for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy. Being elevated at that angle allowed me to get the weight off my hips and some much needed sleep!

    ReplyDelete