Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's the little things

Everyday at work, my hubby & I chat over I.M through out the day to make each other laugh & to keep each other sane.

This morning, I was put on cloud 9 when he said this to me out of the blue:

"and I want you to know how much your really doing for me. and how appreciative I am for it! Carrying that baby for us is beyond words that i can express how thankful I am"


That made my entire day. I love that he loves me for carrying this miracle that is our child.

There is a smile permanently attached to my face :)

oh, p.s. I'm so happy you guys liked the paintings my sister & I did for Claire's nursery! For those wondering, we just used regular acrylic paint & it worked great! Nothing fancy!

4 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet...it is nice to hear you are appreciated especially when it is said randomly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch up today.
    First of all. That is such a sweet thing that your hubby said to you. What a wonderful man. He truly loves you :)

    Also I just saw your pics you did on your last post and they are PRECIOUS! You did a fabulous job. You could totally sell those on an etsy page. Not that you want to but they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete